After a little thought, I’ve decided not to do a 3.2.2 release of gallery/photos that includes just a few small bug fixes and compatability with Mozilla browsers and Safari. Instead I will wait until I’ve made the changes to the database that I have planned and get 3.5 out (beta at least) in a few weeks. The main reason for this decision is that I am adding additional columns to the images table and if I do release a 3.2.2, more people will see it (the software tracking sites list your new versions if you want them to or not) and install it and then will have to run the upgrade script in a few weeks to upgrade to 3.5. The less people who need to run the upgrade script the better.
If you are using the software and absolutely need the browser compatibility changes now, let me know and I’ll see what I can do for you.