I added my usability tweaks to PHP iCalendar .92 to include in tomorrow’s releaase of tasks. I was pleased to see that I didn’t have to go into the day.php, week.php and month.php files individually to put in the same changes in 3 places – they moved the code that displays the links for each even into a single place. A lot of the code still isn’t done quite the way I would do it, but it looks like it is moving in the right direction. And what do I know anyway, a lot of my code isn’t the way I’d like it either. 😉
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.