Here are the main changes:
- Added the abiltity to do a
Quick Searchfrom the sidebar
- Now includes PHP iCalendar 0.9.4
- Uses dynamic data for iCalendar instead of writing to a file. This is a big deal, now you don’t need to set permissions anymore and the Calendar always updates with the latest data.
- Thanks to the change above, I removed about half of the iCalendar settings
- Searching on Last Modified date. This will be even more useful with the reporting features in 1.8.
- ‘New Task’ as a post-save option for quick entry of lots of tasks
- Included ‘orphaned’ language files (Dutch, Italian, Romanian) in hopes they will be updated
I’ve had most of these features done for a little while and wanted to get them out there now instead of waiting to get further along on the 1.8 features.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.