I’ve released tasks version 1.8 (was going to be 1.7.5). This includes a lot of great improvements from version 1.7.2:
- More languages! (Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Japanese (Shift JIS), Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese)
- Quick Search from the sidebar
- Uses dynamic data for iCalendar instead of writing to a file (don’t need to set permissions anymore)
- Includes a copy of PHP iCalendar 0.9.4
- Refactored HTML toolbar.
- Add spam protection to email addresses on about page.
- Updated documentation.
- Removed many iCalendar settings
- Searching on Last Modified date
- ‘New Task’ as a post-save option for quick entry of lots of tasks
- Included 2 ‘orphaned’ language files in hopes they will be updated
And the following bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug with HTML entities in the Jump to… drop down list.
- Plugged cross-site scripting vulnerabliity (sounds a lot worse than it is).
- Fixed a Warning message in PHP iCalendar 0.9.4
This is likely the last 1.x release of tasks aside from bug fixes. Reporting and a bunch of other planned features will be rolled into a 2.x release.