Updating Old HTML

I’ve started updating the HTML in both the shell and the content of this site. If something looks funny, try hitting refresh to load the new stylesheet. There is a lot of lazy HTML lurking around here that needs to be cleaned up.

I changed code in the blog template and on the home page to eliminate some of the extra divs and imgs that were used to draw lines and used the CSS border property instead. I also removed and closed a number of spacer img and p tags. Perhaps the best change was changing the side menu from nested tables to nested unordered lists which saved about 3k on each page.