- Brent and Nick Bradbury have both come out and said they are not going to support malformed Atom feeds (thought they do support invalid RSS feeds). Not everyone is thrilled about this, but I think they are doing the right thing.
I’ll link to one last post on this topic: Ted Leung wraps it all up nicely.
- Jeremy Zawodny talks about sanity checks and the value of a second set of eyes.
- Here is a good article on semantic HTML.
- Charles Miller: Apple has your soul.
- It’s official, film is dead! Ok, maybe not dead – but it makes for a splashy link title.
- Mike let me know I made the right decision with the Treo 600.
- The winning Bush in 30 seconds commercial.
- I’m not sure if I’m glad or not, but Commissioner Selig is selling the Brewers. I’m afraid this indicates Selig is going to remain commissioner for a while…
Hackersat Burger King. Talk about too much free time….
- Incredible swing. I can only imagine the media frenzy if she’d made the cut.
- It sounds like Garage Band is living up to the hype… something else for the
when I have some free timelist.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…