I’ve released tasks version 1.8.3. I didn’t hear a peep from anyone on the last release candidate, so there must not be any bugs – right? 😉
Here are the changes in version 1.8.3:
- Added a Greek Translation
- Added a Swedish Translation
- Now includes PHP iCalendar 1.0
- Bug Fix: Doesn’t escape as many HTML entities for multi-byte languages
- Bug Fix: Parent task was not being retained when ‘New Task’ was the selected ‘After Save’
- Bug Fix: HTML Toolbar was misbehaving slightly and now respects the Cancel button when inserting a link or an image
- Bug Fix: Quotes in the task title or notes could be lost when resolving a data collision
I’ve updated the demo if you want to kick the tires and give it a test-drive.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.