- Geof has some well forumulated ideas on comment registration systems. I think WordPress would benefit from the inclusion of a system like this.
- Thoughts on how to manage volumes of e-mail. I like to handle it as it comes in, otherwise I get a big backlog to slog though.
- The story behind Why 1984 won’t be like 1984.
Every time I think Bud has run out of bad ideas …
I couldn’t agree with Will more.
- Jeremy Zawodny has some sane thoughts on Gmail.
- I’m a big fan of Brent and NetNewsWire, but I’m interested to see how PulpFiction works. It’s always interesting to see a different take on similar functionality.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…