I’ve made Tasks 2.0.1b1 available for download to my Tasks 2.0 customers. This has a few minor changes (as you might guess from the version number):
- Added a ‘COMPLETED’ status to VTODO items in the iCalendar.
- Hide % Complete in tree view for tasks that have been converted to notes.
- Local Windows URLs (C:\…) do not have ‘http://’ prepended to them.
- Removed the ‘Server Default’ option from the theme list since it is meaningless in the single user version.
- Added an RSS Feed of the data on the Upcoming screen.
- Only post as multipart/form-data when file uploads are enabled.
- Fixed a JS bug that kept the ‘Add URL’ button from working on Win/IE when File Uploads were disabled.
- Made the Timer work properly before 10AM.
The demo and trials will use the new version once it is fully released.