I wanted to release a few minor bug fixes, but I’d already started making some small feature enhancements so I’ve gone ahead and bumped the version numbers. I’m taking the beta version of Tasks from 2.0.1b1 to 2.1b1.
Changes in both Tasks and Tasks Pro™:
- The date picker handles the preference for the # of months better (resizes the window).
- Added an extra string for the e-mail reminders.
- Added an option to display the task hierarchy in lists, e-mails, RSS feeds and iCalendars. Using this feature hurts performance a little so it is turned off by default.
- If you use the remember me feature, data posted after a session timeout is preserved properly.
- Fixed the logic around the RSS and iCalendar preferences (RSS options are now visible when the iCalendar is disabled).
- Made some changes that should make using utf-8 work more consistently.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.