The router at the data center that hosts my server has stopped allowing outgoing traffic. As a result, all e-mails sent by my server (since Monday, I think) are sitting in the queue. As soon as this is fixed, they will all go out.
We didn’t catch the problem until now because the server could resolve and send to local domains with no problem. In other words, I did receive all the CCs of the outgoing e-mails so I thought they were being sent properly. Actually, I guess they are being sent properly, but the pipe to the outside world is broken.
Apologies for delays in receiving messages you may be experiencing.
UPDATE (2004-07-28 11:00:00 MST): This appears to be fixed, all the queued up mail should be out in the next hour or so.