I’ve released Photos 4.1. This release adds basic internationalization support and fixes all reported bugs in verion 4.0.1.
Here is the change list:
- Added localization support
- Reduced HTML footprint
- Changed the get limit from 500 to 300
- Allow viewing the portfolio by list
- Added a check that may allow Photos to work with GD 1.6
- Change check for GD version, should be more compatible.
- Upgraded to Exifer 1.41
- Stopped using the deprecated ‘call by reference’
- Date picker works properly when a number of months other than 3 is selected.
- Added a setting in the language file for the character set of the page
- Added a check to remove the error message if you clicked the ‘Add Details’ button and no photos needed details addded.
- Fixed search by ‘Need Details’
- URL encoded the photo URL in the EXIF and IPTC pop-up windows
- Fixed a problem with single quotes in photo paths
- ‘previous’ was misspelled on entry page
- Download link for latest release version on about page was broken
- List view change works in Portfolio screen now
- Hidden files (beginning with ‘.’) are properly hidden on the load folder screen
Note: to use Photos, you must have PHP installed with the GD image library enabled.
This post is part of the project: Photos. View the project timeline for more context on this post.