- MUST READ: The Artist’s Statement – Humiliated, Angry, Ashamed, Brown.
- Eat the document (thanks PhotographyBLOG)
- Capitol Hill Blue: Anti-Kerry Vets Led by Longtime GOP Operative, Bankrolled by Bush Cronies
- CBS News | Bush’s Big Blunder: Chalabi | August 11, 2004 16:10:16
- I don’t understand people
- Yahoo! News – Man’s HIV Diagnosis Reversed 8 Years Later
- The Village Voice: Features: The 10 Ways Bush Screwed New York by Wayne Barrett, special reporting by Daniel Magliocco (thanks Donncha)
- Camino Slogan Chosen: Mozilla Power, Mac Style – sounds good to me.
- 30 inch Cinema Displays delayed – hopefully they’ll have some available early next year… business expense, yo!
- Exploring Micro-ISVs
- We’re Not in Lake Wobegon Anymore: How did the Party of Lincoln and Liberty transmogrify into the party of Newt Gingrich’s evil spawn and their Etch-A-Sketch president, a dull and rigid man, whose philosophy is a jumble of badly sutured body parts trying to walk? — In These Times
- Candidate signal from SETI@home (Life on Other Planets)
- Salon.com – John Kerry comes out swinging
- Wired News: Fans Keep Newton in Motion – way to go Adam and friends!
- Profiles – A nifty profile management util for the Treo 600
- Daring Fireball: You Can Choose Any Color You Want, as Long as It’s Black
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…