- MUST READ: The Artist’s Statement – Humiliated, Angry, Ashamed, Brown.
- Eat the document (thanks PhotographyBLOG)
- Capitol Hill Blue: Anti-Kerry Vets Led by Longtime GOP Operative, Bankrolled by Bush Cronies
- CBS News | Bush’s Big Blunder: Chalabi | August 11, 2004 16:10:16
- I don’t understand people
- Yahoo! News – Man’s HIV Diagnosis Reversed 8 Years Later
- The Village Voice: Features: The 10 Ways Bush Screwed New York by Wayne Barrett, special reporting by Daniel Magliocco (thanks Donncha)
- Camino Slogan Chosen: Mozilla Power, Mac Style – sounds good to me.
- 30 inch Cinema Displays delayed – hopefully they’ll have some available early next year… business expense, yo!
- Exploring Micro-ISVs
- We’re Not in Lake Wobegon Anymore: How did the Party of Lincoln and Liberty transmogrify into the party of Newt Gingrich’s evil spawn and their Etch-A-Sketch president, a dull and rigid man, whose philosophy is a jumble of badly sutured body parts trying to walk? — In These Times
- Candidate signal from SETI@home (Life on Other Planets)
- Salon.com – John Kerry comes out swinging
- Wired News: Fans Keep Newton in Motion – way to go Adam and friends!
- Profiles – A nifty profile management util for the Treo 600
- Daring Fireball: You Can Choose Any Color You Want, as Long as It’s Black
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…