I’ve released Tasks Pro&trade 1.2.1 and Tasks 2.1.2. As the small version number increases indicate, these are bug fix releases, they don’t add new features.
Here are the changes from the previous releases:
- Fixed: Adding a slash to the mark complete notes is causing a logout.
- Fixed: If you had the ‘Show task hierarchy’ option enabled and error reporting on, the iCalendar would not work properly.
- Fixed: ‘Last Modified is exactly’ search criteria is broken.
- Fixed: Login error message not being displayed.
- Fixed: Return to search results from editing a task was not working properly.
- Fixed: Setting a task percentage to 0 didn’t work from the edit multiple form.
- Fixed: Info message displaying the time that a task is saved doesn’t respect server time offset preference.
- Fixed: Use encodeURIComponent() instead of escape() to better handle UTF-8 encoded characters.
- Fixed: The timer isn’t working properly in August.
- Extra error handling was added for file uploads
These changes were only made in Tasks Pro™:
- Fixed: The ‘User is allowed to edit tasks owned by others’ permission was correctly hiding edit links, but not preventing access.
- Fixed: Task hierarchy is shown incorrectly in notification e-mails
- Fixed: If a user’s view is selected on a list screen, that user’s view is incorrectly shown on the home screen
- Fixed: The task heirarchy permissions in e-mail reminders are aren’t applied correctly for each user.
- Fixed: Width of groups list is too wide on user form (Win/IE only)
Please let me know how these work for you (especially any quirks you may run into) on the mailing lists.
I’ll be working on updating the Use Tasks accounts as well as the demos and trials ASAP.
Note: The Tasks Pro™ 1.5 alpha is available again.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.