- Right Wing Funnies (Aaron Swartz: The Weblog)
- TheUberGeeks.net » Good articles are hard to find – help a brother out.
- Salon.com News | Can John Kerry climb back?
John Glenn was complaining that Republicans were engaged in “the old Hitler business — if you hear something repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, you start to believe it.”
- Normisms (thanks Geof)
- Ichiro! and why baseball debate sucks
- Worldwide Newton Conference 2004
- How to give and receive criticism – UIWEB.COM (thanks Matt)
- RSS Bandwidth Usage
- Mound Conference Theater
- Bush: Global warming is just hot air – *sigh*
- Pieces Of Rakesh: The Economics of XHTML (thanks Matt)
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…