- Right Wing Funnies (Aaron Swartz: The Weblog)
- TheUberGeeks.net » Good articles are hard to find – help a brother out.
- Salon.com News | Can John Kerry climb back?
John Glenn was complaining that Republicans were engaged in “the old Hitler business — if you hear something repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, you start to believe it.”
- Normisms (thanks Geof)
- Ichiro! and why baseball debate sucks
- Worldwide Newton Conference 2004
- How to give and receive criticism – UIWEB.COM (thanks Matt)
- RSS Bandwidth Usage
- Mound Conference Theater
- Bush: Global warming is just hot air – *sigh*
- Pieces Of Rakesh: The Economics of XHTML (thanks Matt)
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…