- A Model License (Tech Law)
- The Importance Of Strike One (Part One) — The Hardball Times
- LiveSearch – Bitflux Blog Wiki – pretty neat! (thanks Donncha)
- 1.3 Cleanup – Amen, my brother.
- Santana in the Bronx — The Hardball Times – check out the Twins’ “Win Expectancy” throughout Game 1, very cool.
- Another Word for Nerd: More Essential Software – yay me! Thanks Bill.
- Boom Swagger Boom: Camino Status Upate and Another Call For Help
- Open Letter to President
Running a budget deficit in response to a short bout of recession is one thing. But running large structural deficits over a long period is something else entirely.
- Capitol Hill Blue: When the defecation strikes the rotary oscillator
- Steve Jobs vs. Subscriptions – I don’t think I’d use a subscription model.
- Voter Registrations Possibly Trashed – quite a shame if it’s true, also quite a shame if it isn’t.
- Curly Tales of War Pigs: bush’s (deteriorating) brain? – I have no opinion on the allegation but the video of the 1994 debate absolutely shocked me.
- Novoflex Introduces Panorama-VR System
- Salon.com | Why conservatives must not vote for Bush – This is something I’ve been a little confused over myself. I respect the ‘smaller government’ ideals that many republicans believe in.
- Cargo Cult Programming – I’ve beeen guilty of this.
- We’re open for business again (after PayPal failures) – I’ve been happy w/ SWREG for my payment procesing.
- Blix says Iraq war stimulated terrorism
- A Republican Declares His Independence
- boren.nu » Blog Archive » Theme Switcher Plugin
- Jeff Hawkins on Good Design
- Bizarre Windows Behavior
- Guardian Unlimited | US elections 2004 | Poll reveals world anger at Bush – no big surprises here.
- Salon.com Politics
- Going to war in Iraq was a mistake
by Rep. Doug Bereuter – thoughtful article
- Rolling back workarounds
If you’re expecting an XML document, you can’t handle a cow. And you can’t handle an MP3 file, either. You need something at least fairly close to an XML document.
- Daring Fireball: Brushed Metal and the HIG – I don’t use Safari and I use Path Finder instead of the Finder and I turn off the metal for Path Finder windows. The only time I see metal is in an iApp.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…