- The Fishbowl: One Step to Improve Your Online Security – heh.
- Edgar Martinez wins Roberto Clemente Award
- Eminem’s Mosh Video – bold imagery.
- Download Fahrenheit 9/11
- Star Wars Pez USB memory stick
- ESPN.com – MLB/FALLCLASSIC – Schilling: We wouldn’t have won with A-Rod
- thoughtster – Treats for Kerry – very funny.
- I thought Bush was opposed to cloning
- Never Forget: Internets Vets for Truth
- Do I really have to?
- bushuncensored.mov – Funny? yes. Inappropriate? probably. A big deal? certainly not. When did we lose our sense of humor?
- Doonesbury 2004-10-29
- Daring Fireball: iPod Mania
Long-time Mac users aren’t surprised by the straightforward, nearly bullet- and fool-proof procedure for getting started with and using a new iPod. But for PC users, the difference between Apple quality and what they’re used to is significant.
- ESPN.com: Page 2 – Schill the one
- Yes, we’re serious about RSS!
- ESPN.com – GEN – Memos: BALCO execs said Bonds used ‘roids
- Yahoo Mail Pisses Off Google’s Head PR Guy – The Hotmail account I’d had since the mid-90′s expired this year, I was actually kind of relieved (but I also kinda knew it would happen).
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…