I was pleased that no major (damaging) bugs were reported in the first beta of Tasks Pro™ 1.5. I fixed all the little ones for this beta 2 release. This beta will expire on Nov. 30th.
I feel comfortable recommending people upgrade their production server to this version if they want to take advantage of the new features. I think main work remaining is updating the documentation and all the back-end stuff that goes into the release.
Here are the changes from beta 1:
- Suppress PHP Notices in list views.
- Don’t prompt for child task behavior when marking multiple tasks complete and there are no child tasks.
- Strip leading and trailing spaces from URLs.
- Users without e-mail addresses shouldn’t be listed in the notify form.
- Upgrade from Tasks 2.x no longer requires an extra run through the upgrade script.
- Rewrite (streamline) the upgrade scripts.
- Ability to deploy a template as a top level task/note.
It’s probably time to get the matching version of Tasks out in beta.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.