- Mama said there’d be days like this…
- AP Wire | 11/18/2004 | Beer offered for return of nativity statue – you couldn’t make this stuff up.
- Blogs as Professional Lubricant
- php|architect is looking for book authors
- When Your Co-Worker is Away (thanks Donncha)
- Hostettler mounting campaign to change the name of Interstate 69
- Apple uses WordPress
- About Those Predictions … — The Hardball Times
I also botched the NL East for at least the fifth straight year, continuing to ride the “Atlanta has to lose at some point” bandwagon right into a tree.
- Newspapers Should Really Worry?
- The Forehead Ticket Trick
- Motorola Razr V3 Review
- Holy Shmoly! :: Mark Hancock’s PhotoJournalism
- FeedCreator.class.php – bitfolge.de – Nice LGPL package, perhaps I should use this instead of rolling my own feeds for my software.
- The Ol 72 Save n’ Close
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…