I’ve released Tasks 2.5 beta 3. This fixes bugs reported in beta 2 and adds more documentation for the new features.
- Fixed a bug where changes would not be saved to the description of the task template and saving would create a ghost template.
- Fixed a bug that prevented deploying task templates.
- Fixed (I think) a PHP Notice situation that prevented you from being taken to the upgrade script automatically when needed.
- Removed some Tasks Pro™ text that was overlooked.
- Lots of new documentation.
This beta will expire on Dec. 15th.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.