I’ve released Tasks Pro™ 1.5 beta 6.
This release actually has a number of changes, including bug fixes and lots of new documentation.
Changes in this release:
- Fixed a bug where changes would not be saved to the description of the task template and saving would create a ghost template.
- Fixes a bug in the notify users functionality.
- Fixes a bug where deleting tasks from a list (using the checkboxes) would fail if you were not the task owner but still had access to delete the task.
- Don’t show group selection options in the choose template pop-up if no groups exist.
- When modifying tasks from a search result list, you are properly returned to the search results (not just the search page).
- Added documentation about task templates, new icons and updated a number of screenshots.
We’re getting closer to a release candidate, I strongly recommend all beta users upgrade to this version.
This beta will expire on Dec 15th.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.