Here are the changes in both versions:
- There is now a Timer Running icon that appears in the tree view for tasks who have a timer active.
- There is a new search option to specifiy tasks that have a timer active or not.
- There is additional error handling code to make sure two people don’t start timers on the same task at the same time and step on each other.
- New and updated documentation.
Here are the changes in Tasks Pro™ only;
- Bug Fix: Tasks could lose their groups when marked complete using the ‘Mark Complete’ button at the bottom of a list view.
- Reworked the Task Groups/Private interface and also applied those changes to the default settings in the user preferences.
- Re-did screenshots and documentation to reflect this change.
- Made minor changes to the Quick Start Guide based on feedback.
I encourage all Tasks Pro™ and Tasks customers to download and try these new versions (make sure you read the included upgrade instructions in the documentation). I want to hear about any problems with these releases.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.