Release candidate 4 of Tasks Pro™ 1.5 and Tasks 2.5 are now available. These releases contain a larger change than I generally like to make this late in the game, but it seemed like it was important change to make.
Also of note, this release is available as a .zip archive as well as a .tar.gz archive for those of you who prefer to download larger archives – they are about 30% larger than the .tar.gz files.
These changes were made in both Tasks Pro™ and Tasks:
- Added option not to use 401 auth (embed in URL instead)
- Added a new Silver Fade theme
- Added sample code to .htaccess file to block access to .inc.php files
- Applied a potential fix for printing issues (including Safari crashing)
- Updated documentation
- Fixed: Add slashes when duplicating a task template
- Fixed: Check for infinite loops when editing parent in list form
- Fixed: Order templates by name in the templates list
- Fixed: Return to task template after deleting last task
This change was only made in Tasks Pro™
- Fixed: Task templates not displayed properly by groups
These beta releases will expire on Feb 15th.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.