I’ve released new versions of Tasks Pro™ and Tasks. These new versions are immediately available as a free upgrade for all Tasks Pro™ 1.5 and Tasks 2.5 customers. I would classify these as “non-critical bug-fix” releases.
These changes were made in both versions:
- The link for a URL is not closed properly in the RSS feeds (missing tag)
- Recalculate the parent task’s % Complete when adding child tasks from a template
- The Resolve Differences had a missing ‘?’
- Sorting of search results was broken
- ‘equivalent’ is misspelled on the Translation page in the documentation
These changes were only made in Tasks Pro™:
- Single quotes in names need to be escaped for the ‘Add Date/Time’ feature
- Data (priority, relative dates) was not properly translated in e-mail notifications when the assigning user used one language and the receiving user used another language
- The Owner list was not properly sorted by name
These updates can be downloaded from the King Design download page.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.