- Infectious Greed: Data Should be the Intel Outside
- Fun at Gnomedex
…Microsoft announcement that they’re adding RSS support to IE7 and Longhorn. … it means more and more people will use RSS and more and more sites will have feeds.
- [ECHENG.COM] Web Journal :: Magic de-megapixelling of cameras
- US acknowledges torture at Guantanamo; in Iraq, Afghanistan – UN – Forbes.com (thanks Eric)
- Google Earth – Common Questions – bah!
We currently do not offer a Macintosh version of Google Earth.
- New Book: Bulletproof Web Design
- Simple MySQL Backup
- Newton 650 – drool!
- Yahoo overhauls free Web e-mail service
- Poll: Bush disapproval ratings hit high point
- It’s Brisk Baby!
- Moonlight Graham’s one game stuff of legend – Love Field of Dreams, didn’t know this.
- Internet transforms modern life
- My 2005 All-Stars: National League — The Hardball Times
- Daring Fireball: Shuffling
- Hack and Slash – The laws of web design. (thanks Donncha)
- I’m No Reporter – I’ve been eyeing the one with grid paper. I know it’s a business expense, but I just can’t pull the trigger on ~$17 for a notepad.
- Adult site sues Amazon over sexy images | CNET News.com
- Banking on RSS | News.blog | CNET News.com
- Sun debuts its first laptop | News.blog | CNET News.com
- TextDrive Community Forum / Strong passwords, again
- Porting to Intel Macs
This kind of thing is really what Mozilla development has been about for me lately. I don’t sit down and write tons of code all the time – I spend a lot of time bringing together the pieces needed to accomplish something, testing them, fixing them, and doing what need to be done to get them merged into our codebase.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…