- The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on iTunes Stats
- Eric’s Archived Thoughts: When Printing Kills (thanks Dan)
- Folklore.org: Macintosh Stories: Swedish Campground
- Counting Mauer – my only concern about Mauer is his durability.
- Taking Time to Think
Google is creating a culture of thinking by allowing their employees to wander about and bump into shit.
- Weird Moments in Music History
- President’s Poll Rating Falls to a New Low
The survey found Bush’s job approval rating at 45 percent… the lowest ever recorded for the president in Post-ABC surveys.
- Encrypted IM Made (Sort of) Easy: GAIM
- FDA Official Quits Over Plan B Pill Delay – New York Times
- Salon.com | “No one can say they didn’t see it coming” – NP
- Yahoo! Weather RSS
- catsup crapper
- Logitech’s latest Harmony, the 520 – Engadget – This might be worth waiting for – sure looks nicer than the current models.
- ESPN.com – MLB – Recap – Cardinals at Marlins – I happened to catch the HR on TV while eating dinner.
- Safari WebDevAdditions
- When Armageddon Gets No Press
- Impeach Bush Now by Paul Craig Roberts
- DLO mini fm adds radio, headphone amp to iPod mini
- Dinosaurs may have been a fluffy lot – Sunday Times – Times Online
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…