I’ve released Tasks Pro™ 1.6 beta 5 and Tasks 2.6 beta 2. These releases fix bugs found and reported in the previous beta versions. These should be pretty stable – I expect the next releases to be release candidates.
Changes in both Tasks Pro™ and Tasks:
- Changed the upgrade script so that it works with MySQL 4.1
- Upgraded the included PHP iCalendar to version 2.1
- Unmark tasks as favorites when they are completed and not sticky
- Server check script properly checks for required mail functionality
Changes in Tasks Pro™:
- Adding a group with no users works properly
- Added better exception handling around the inheritance of task groups when changing the parent task
Changes in Tasks:
- iCalendar works properly
- Recurring task activation works properly
- Mailbox creation and admin screens working
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.