- Gangstas & Hugs – Bill O’Reilly Gets Owned
- Feedster Will Die in 2006
- Adobe Lightroom
- We Get Letters – great post on trust scores and communities.
- The Problems with Feeds at joshteeters.org
- August 2006: Finish Building Bar Extension – I am thoroughly enjoying Geof’s resolutions.
- TechCrunch – Don’t Blow Your Beta
- FeedLounge Doors Open at joshteeters.org
- Daring Fireball: MWSF ’06 Predictions
- The First Intel Macs
I cant think of an Apple product name thats worse than “MacBook Pro.”
– seems like a universal reaction.
- Eirik Stavem | to whom it may concern…
I’ve been using the alphas for a few months now, and it has completely changed the way I use the web. I strongly suggest that you try FeedLounge when it’s out of alpha, it’s by far the best online feedreader out there!
- milk money, part one (repost)
- Lightroom vs Aperture
- The Long Blonde Tail: The value of collective knowledge – excellent post, del.icio.us is definitely a bit hard to get your head around at first.
- cbs4denver.com: Wildfire 75% Contained, Evacuees Return Home – hitting close to home while I was out of town.
- The Stevenote – it didn’t work
There’s no 12″ or 17″ – so this isn’t the full pro notebook lineup, which leads me to believe that this is a transitional product that helps satisfy pent up demand on a high margin product.
- Lessons from Steve’s Keynote
- GetSpot Now – Searchfox and FeedLounge
- Really, Bruce Sutter? — The Hardball Times
- A Flash version of my JS Quicktags
- Broken Kode | Feedlounge Review
- [ECHENG.COM] Eric Cheng – The Web Journal :: Western Digital drives keep failing
- Pito’s Blog: Why is everything free?
- Dave’s WordPress Blog – The wonderful world of Apple RSS
- nerdle :: computing : SearchFox bites the dust… – Searchfox refugees welcome.
- What is Songbird? | Songbirdnest.com
- The Joy of Tech comic… laughter is the best tech support.
- TextMate – Aldoblog – I’m going to have to force myself to give TextMate an in-depth workout sometime.
- John Tokash – FeedLounge Launches On Monday
- ACM Queue – A Conversation with Phil Smoot – An engineer at Hotmail discusses the challenges of keeping one of the Web’s largest and oldest Internet services running 24/7. (thanks Matt)
- MacMerc.com: BlackBerry to offer Mac support – nice!
- Technorati Weblog: Ping-o-Matic is offline
- Daring Fireball: iLife ’06 From the Perspective of an Anthropomorphized Brushed Metal Interface
- Salon.com | Alito’s ugly association
- IVR Cheat Sheet(tm) by Paul English
- Darwin Awards: 2005 Darwin Awards
- Tabs versus Spaces, Why I love having tabs in source code, Why I prefer no tabs in source code, and finally: Use Tabs in Source Code – Movementarian.org – I’m a tabs guy, Scott is a spaces guy. We have issues.
- seamonkeyrodeo: Opinions on FeedLounge (or other Web-based RSS readers)? – really nice to see all those positive comments from our alpha users.
- WWNC 2006 – sweet!
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…