.7 Development Started

I’ve made some good headway on a new feature for the next release of Tasks Pro™ and Tasks. This is one of the first times I’m basically writing all the code completely separately from the existing codeline (I’m building it as a standalone library) and will then integrate it once it’s pretty much done. I’m finding myself taking this approach more and more these days1. Lots of code – nothing to show for it. :)

I also upgraded to the latest version of ADOdb. I had to do a mass find-replace on a changed method name, but other than that there don’t appear to be any issues (yay!).

  1. I wrote pretty much all of the WetPixel photo competition code this way. [back]

This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.