- Doonesbury 2006-05-21
- Outdoor Baseball in Minnesota
- Hybrid Vehicle vs. Regular
- The Little Machine
- The Straw that Broke Verizon’s Back
- The Conservative Nanny State
- If a logo changes every day, is it still a logo?
- Palm’s Next Generation Treo Ultralight Wireless Headset Revealed – I have the H700, it’s not bad.
- Yahoo! is top portal
- Motorola Q Smartphone PDA Verizon Wireless Motorola Q Smart Phone Windows Mobile 5.0 Moto Q Handheld PDA Cell Phone Motorola Q Release Date at blackrimglasses.com
- That After-Dinner Speech Remains a Favorite Dish – New York Times
- All Aboard the Rip-Off Express!
- Disk Utility 10.5 Help: Erasing disks securely
- A Software Development Analogy
- The Myth, Reality & Future of Web 2.0
- Airbag – DarthBook.
- Deconstructing the FeedLounge Downtime
- DailyTech – Apple Patents Speaking iPod
- [ECHENG.COM] The Bay Bridge is driving me crazy
- On the Launchpad: Unlocking the iPod – May. 22, 2006 – Ethan provides great commentary.
- The Day DDoS Brought Down Six Apart
- iCryptex.com – Welcome to the Cult of Apple – heh.
- Console2 :: Mozilla Add-ons
- Medallia Blog: SmackBook Pro Archives
- Power’s Great, Knowing How to Use it is Better
- CTRL-Click not working in RC – Parallels Support Forum
- [ECHENG.COM] – RAID 5 drive failure – never let Eric anywhere near a HD you care about.
- Spinvox Converts Voicemails to Text – hot-diggity, maybe we can get auto-transcripts of podcasts next so we don’t have to waste the real time listening to them.
- Pick a Format (Any Format) – I need to think more about this. Nick’s a smart guy and I’m betting he’s probably right – it’s just hard to make the leap sometimes. FWIW, I’ve had visible links to only one feed on my sites as long as I can remember, the only question is removing them from the header or the pages too.
- Revisiting the Feed URI Scheme
- Cingular Vs AT&T: The Name Game
- Confidence Game
The biggest problem with Vista isnâ€™t that itâ€™s late, but that people donâ€™t really seem to care that itâ€™s late, because there doesnâ€™t seem to be much in Vista that Windows users are dying for. (Most of the cool features were cut during the development process.)
This is why I hate(d) date driven releases when I was at BigCos.
- The RedMonk IT Report: On Zimbra, Ubuntu, WordPress and More
- Windows activation aggravation – I’m headed for this too…
- Coding Horror: Apple Laptops: Good, Cheap, Fast — pick three (thanks John)
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…