I’ve released beta 3 of Tasks Pro™ 1.7 and Tasks 2.7. This release includes a number of changes based on the feedback received on the tagging functionality, as well as a number of tweaks and bug fixes. I look forward to your feedback on these adjustments.
Some of the changes include:
- Option to turn off tagging completely.
- Option to hide tags if none exist for a task/note (tag edit icon appears as you mouse over task).
- Add tags to RSS Feeds.
- Add tags to iCalendars.
- Add RSS Feeds of tags.
- Add iCalendars of tags.
- Add tags to task templates.
- Add tags to recurring tasks.
- Ability to globally edit tag names.
- Ability to globally delete tags.
- Ability to set/add tags to multiple tasks in list edit form.
- Added ‘completed’ class to completed tasks for use in themes.
- Updated to latest ADOdb release (version 4.91).
Lots of changes here, so some stuff may have gotten broken in the process. My standard pre-release disclaimer applies:
Please note: this is a pre-release software. It almost certainly has some bugs, and could behave in unexpected ways. Make a backup before you upgrade. Also, there is no documentation yet for the new features that have been added. You have been warned.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.