- Cocoatech: News: Path Finder 4.5 released! – if you use a Mac, you should be using Path Finder.
- The Washington Post: What Next?
By any definition, Iraq is in a state of civil war. Indeed, the only thing standing between Iraq and a descent into total Bosnia-like devastation is 135,000 U.S. troops — and even they are merely slowing the fall.
- Radio Stations in Denver CO – I’ve been thinking about making a radio station wiki for a few years, this is better than nothing.
- IE DHTML image caching bug: workaround (ahinea.com)
- Church Fires Teacher for Being Female – AOL News
- Five quotes
- Gadget Week: Review of the Honda Fit
- Best Sweep Ever
- Big, Beautiful Berry411 Maps using the Yahoo Map Image API
- Alex Bosworth’s Weblog: How To Provide A Web API (thanks Jeremy)
- Ryder Cup 2006 – Tom Lehman interviewed about his captain’s picks
- YouTube – “The Man Show” – “Wife School” – heh.
- Scarborough’s fair | Salon News
What prompted you to do the now infamous “Is Bush an ‘idiot’?” segment? … I think, really, one of the most telling parts of [Bob] Woodward’s book “Bush at War” is when he asks Bush if he talked to Colin Powell about the invasion of Iraq, and he says, “No, I didn’t feel the need to, because I knew how we was going to respond, that he was against the war,” which sort of sends a chill up your spine, because those are the people you want the president talking to. You want him asking tough questions of aides who actually disagree with him.
- This whole “not working” thing
- List of IE7 CSS Bug Fixes
- More BlackBerry Pearl Shots | RIMarkable – this looks great, I can’t wait for a full QWERTY keyboard model with this styling.
- Late Game Management
- New Headaches?
What I’m experiencing in testing these days is much along the lines of what I’ve been hoping for a while now; namely that after I finish creating my page in a Gecko-based browser, loading it in IE7 for the first time isn’t a horrible mess.
- YouTube – Nancy Pelosi on Letterman
- Forget addEvent, use Yahoo!’s Event Utility – as noted in the comments, dojo has the same goodness.
- BUSHFLASH – 14 characteristics of fascism
- Neothoughts – Netscape Widget WordPress Plugin
- How to get people talking about your product
- QWERTY CameraBerry with Wi-Fi in time for Christmas | RIMarkable – now we’re talking.
- On permanence and identity
- Researchers: Deep Sea Sediments could safely store greenhouse gases
- Graphic Tip: Rounded Rectangle Borders
- gurge.com – Laziness (thanks Phil)
- Big Mail
- Pluto mnemonic device contest results
- W3C and the Overton window
- the show with zefrank – ride the fire eagle.
- How to write in plain English (thanks Jeremy)
- Php I18n Charsets – Web Application Component Toolkit
- YouTube – Tea Partay
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…