- Experiences with 3 – I’m starting to feel the same way about T-Mobile:
but if their service is bad, what use are they, even if cheap?
- The FOUC Problem – I avoid this by doing these kind of script calls “onload”.
- Who Writes Wikipedia?
- Battle of the Work Ethics
- Seth’s Blog: The end of the job interview
- Doonesbury@Slate – Daily Dose
radicals can only survive when fear replaces reason.
- False Positives (Aaron Swartz’s Raw Thought)
- Sucking less, on a budget: Rubber Ducky – all the time.
- Zimbra: Mashing Up The Office
- Introducing OpenSearch.org
- Nick Starr.com – Nick Starr dot com – One hour with the Pearl – I’ll be getting the full QWERTY version.
- The Business of Software – Windows vs MacOSX sales numbers
- Research in Motion Officially Announces the BlackBerry Pearl | RIMarkable
- Are you somebody?
- Aaron Gleeman – Job News … – I’ve always said, the best way to do what you love is to just do it.
- The Chronicle: 1/31/2003: The Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science
- YouTube yearly revenue potential: Fred says $150M a year, I say $20M.
- New Cell Phone?
- Adesso CyberTablet M17: the monitor / tablet for Macs and PCs
- Sexual urges of men and women by Antti Brax (thanks Jeremy)
- Future Forty 2.5 – USS Mariner
- Waxy.org: Daily Log: Sex Baiting Prank on Craigslist Affects Hundreds (thanks Jeremy)
- Quad G5 PSU Problems
- Donklephant – Did We Just Lose? – love the slogan on this site, subscribed.
- still lusting, after all these years – the iPhone rumors are definitely heating up again.
- WorkBoxers – Revealing all about Text-Link-Ads
- Iraq’s Alleged Al-Qaeda Ties Were Disputed Before War – not that this is a surprise…
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…