Finally, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for my new site.
The content has all been converted, and I spent a few hours today merging the databases to test that everything works as it should. I’ve already done the IE testing, and things seem to work properly so far.
I think I’m going to wait until next week to launch the new site though. This gives me time to get my WordPress plugins ready for release1 so that they are available when the site launches.
Plus, I’ll also be out of town this weekend on a short golf vacation and I want to be around to fix it
when if it goes boom.
Maybe a couple of the features I back-burnered will slip in as well.
- Create READMEs for the new plugins, update the READMEs for the updated plugins, etc. [back]