- The styling of the keyboard is pretty nice.
- The volume keys and sleep (power) key work without drivers.
- Keys are stiffer than a Power/MacBook keyboard. A little too stiff.
- The Home/Page Up/Down/End key layout is bizarre.
- Why on earth would I want two control keys right next to each other (left side)?
- Why are the Command keys so tiny?
- The keyboard tilts too much from back to front. After using it for a day, my hands and wrists ached.
If this were the only laptop-style keyboard option out there, I would probably use it and deal with the shortcomings. However, there are other options (MacAlly IceKey review forthcoming) so this one’s going back.