Some of them:
- PHP running out of memory.
- Hitting the script execution time limit.
- Downloading a media file (.mp3, .mov, etc.).
- Overzealous firewalls and plugins like Bad Behavior.
- A myriad of unknown reasons.
I’m going to address the media file issue and explicitly set a long script timeout in a 1.1 release and see if that makes much of a difference. I’m not sure when that will be available, but I wanted to post the results of the debug efforts and thank those that sent in their debug logs.
This post is part of the thread: Content Presentation – an ongoing story on this site. View the thread timeline for more context on this post.
This post is part of the project: Link Harvest. View the project timeline for more context on this post.