How I Seamlessly Merged Two Tasks Pro™ Databases →

I’ve long maintained two Tasks Pro databases. This made little sense—even though one of them ostensibly had lots of people helping me out in my hobby involved, I was the main one using it. I finally got to neglecting the hobby database, to lots of bad effects. BAD effects. So I decided to merge them. This took some planning and some execution, so I wrote it up as I did it as a tutorial for someone else crazy enough to make the same move.

Great write up from Geof.

This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.