- Ten CSS tricks you may not know | evolt.org – I didn’t know #8 in this list, great tip.
- Why does LaunchBar cause Perl to take up lots of CPU resources? – I think everyone I know that has given LaunchBar a good trial has switched to it from QuickSilver.
- The iPhone and Public APIs +1
- If wishes were iPhones, then beggars would call
- Feeling The (MarsEdit) Love – I should probably give MarsEdit another try, it’s been a few years.
- manjusri – Eric is right, love this.
- Melting ice pack displaces Alaska walrus – Yahoo! News
- Block-level Parallels-Fusion Migration – another convert to VMWare
- apple’s antiCAPSLOCK – I always disable the caps lock key entirely in the Keyboard system pref.
- The downside of Google’s product development process: Google Notebook, Google Bookmarks, Google Share Stuff… ummmm which one should I use?!?!? – Frankly, I’m not sure which to include in the next release of Share This.
- Cocoatech: News: Path Finder 4.8 released! – if you’ve never tried Path Finder, do yourself a favor and use the 4.8 release as an excuse to try it out.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…