- Accomplish anything you want: pick 5 priorities – by my count this is at least 3 hours a day worth of time – probably 4+ hours. Finding that time would be the challenge for me.
- FeedDemon, NetNewsWire and NewsGator Inbox to Support APML – awesome!
- Micah Goes Lijit – congrats to Micah and to Stan and the Lijit team.
- DocSyncer – Google Synchronicity – building syncing add-ons to Google seems to be good business these days.
- Aaron Gleeman’s 2007 Baseball Awards Ballot
- WeÃ•ve hit the big time – nothing strokes the old ego like your online work colliding with you offline.
- The Gel Dilemma – I’m going to point people to this post whenever they accuse me of overanalyzing the minutia. Thanks Rands!
- Oh, good grief – heh.
I swear to God, Iâ€™m so tired of being right all the time. It was fun for a while, but now itâ€™s just depressing.
- Wow, I’m truly touched +1, hopefully many small things add up to make a difference, in this and so many places.
- SpeedMail 1.0 – MacUpdate – tried this when I saw it was just the vacuum command – made a huge difference for me.
- OAuth in PHP (for Twitter)
- The iPhone and Web Apps – I think many web apps will become widgets. I expect the iPhone to become a first class widget platform.
- Control + Creativity or Control vs Creativity
- A Mock Columnist, Amok – New York Times
Our nation is at a Fork in the Road. Some say we should go Left; some say go Right. I say, â€œDoesnâ€™t this thing have a reverse gear?â€
- AppleScript to Send Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Move to Spam-Learning Folder
- Wincent Colaiuta’s weblog: Why distributed version control – I keep reading interesting things about Git.
- Why is Linux stuck? – the Linux community serves it’s own needs (as it should), but those needs are not the same as John Smith who buys a computer at Best Buy.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…