- Bill Manning’s Thoughts on UMPC and Small Laptops, just get a MacBook – I always get tempted by mini-laptops, but the MacBook is an excellent compromise. I hope Apple comes out with a slightly smaller version in the next rev – they could trim an inch or so without affecting the screen size.
- VentureBeat: Barack Obama to name a “Chief Technology Officer” (thanks Ari)
- Quickbooks 2008 video tour stock photography – jokes for nerds, jokes for nerds.
- how much for 1 ice age? (surprisingly little) – at least people are exploring options.
- Direct Comparison of iPhone and Hard-Key QWERTY Phone Owners Indicates Higher Text Entry Error Rate for iPhones – I’m shocked, shocked to discover this. (thanks elihorne)
- Is Twitter Down? – awesome (thanks Micah)
- Glassbooth – Quiz to help you choose best 2008 presidential candidate – interesting.
- Android, With More Optimism – excellent post by Steven.
- Feed Overload? Hit the Panic Button! – this is brilliant.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…