- Do not download WordPress themes distributed by 3rd party sites – this is why running the theme competition I ran was so much work. I personally reviewed every theme for security issues.
- [procksi] – Best Ron Paul Video Yet – Now this is the Republican message the country should be embracing.
- A List Apart: Articles: How to Size Text in CSS – nicely written out.
- Eighth wonder of the world? The stunning temples secretly carved out below ground by ‘paranormal’ eccentric | the Daily Mail – pretty remarkable.
- Thoughts on Boulder’s Tech Scene (thanks David)
- Print to PDF using Desktop Printer – slick!
- The Most Fun Trade Ever – I’ve got both Garza and Young (and Longoria) on one of my fantasy baseball keeper teams.
- Has House jumped the shark? – I’m not sure, it’s not as good, but still better than most shows out there.
- Logitech Control Center – Amen by brother!
And on a more general note, if something has worked fine for a year, and it suddenly breaks, consider what you did to alter your system in the last week before you write support, thanks!
- 3G iPhone… frack!
- iPhone and Exchange Server – glad Greg found a solution to this, I remember chatting about it with him a few months back. I think we’ll see a lot more stuff like this once the iPhone is officially opened up.
- Decluttering – this is simultaneously guilt-inspiring and motivational.
- Mike Schroepfer: Apples, Oranges, and the truth
- 24 ways: Transparent PNGs in Internet Explorer 6 – good stuff.
- John Resig: Why Firefox 22.214.171.124 Happened So Fast – patch releases are inconvenient, but are a lot better than the alternative.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…