- Freelance Freedom #33 – heh.
- Year in Twitter – pretty slick.
- SimplePie Almost Dies – very glad it’s continuing.
- Adium 1.2! – installing now.
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – I’m also hoping the new Mac laptops are compelling. We’ll probably get several of them.
- SlingPlayer Mobile Client Coming To The BlackBerry – good deal, now I just need to get my Slingbox working.
- It’s high time we moved to URL-based identifiers
- The problem with open source design – this is a really hard problem to solve with popular OS projects.
- blog.pmarca.com: Porn, Ning, and the Internet
In a nutshell, we aren’t pro-porn, but we are pro-freedom.
- Advice on Migrating cPanel/WHM Accounts – good tips from Geof. I especially like the DNS TTL tips.
- Web Search Scripts For Coda – useful Coda scripts.
- This Wasn’t The BlackBerry 9000 After All – RIM seems insistent on making the keyboard worse and worse.
- Meraki Networks Raises $20 Million, Expands Free WiFi in San Francisco, Where Google Failed
- Whoomp! Earbud Enhancers keep headphones in place – I’ve never been able to keep iPod headphones in my ears. Might check these out.
- Leah Culver, Pownce Co-Founder, Talks Future Of Platform Pre-Launch – is Pownce still relevant?
- nokia liam | The Boy Genius Report – I’ve considered the Nokia as a BlackBerry alternative, but recent reports on the Symbian OS have me backing away from the idea again.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…