- Intense Debate – Who Owns Your Comments? – pretty good conversation here.
- Jury Duty Excuses – How To Get Out Honestly – Excuse And Dismiss Advice – Tips For Getting Out And Avoiding Court Trial Juror Service
- How to set a custom DNS server on the iPhone
- EricKerr – An Informal Proposal for CSS Class Selector Inheritance – not sure I think this is needed, but it’s interesting to think about.
- Why HTML
So if you are writing a client for the web as it is, you will need to accept the most liberal input possible because a client that throws errors when it sees a missing ‘/>’ symbol isnâ€™t a very useful client at all.
- Is Twitter’s downtime and latency a good thing?
- …with ninjas – heh.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…