- Amazon.com: Packaging Videos – awesome!
- Enormously important news from the Free Software Foundation (Lessig Blog) (thanks DeWitt)
- BlackBerry Bold Is Big, Bulky And Beautiful | Katherine Boehret | The Mossberg Solution | AllThingsD – I got to play with Eric‘s Bold this week. Pretty nice, though I think I’ll wait for the updated Curve.
- Seth Levine’s VC Adventure: Generations
- Smule: Ocarina
- User-Agent headers are out of control – mostly agree, but I think OS data is useful so that the site can present OS specific options where necessary (download Firefox for Mac/PC/Linux).
- Build Anything
- Tangled Up in White – that’s very cool.
- Ignore Early Adopters | Andrew Hyde – Humble Yet Bold
- Amazing G1 Bug – oops!
- ShareThis – Vote for ShareThis on Mashable’s Open Web Awards!
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…