(cross-posted to the Carrington web site)
Version 1.3 of Carrington Blog is now available for download.
Upgrading is strongly recommended due to a security patch in this release.
This version has a couple of changes – both bug fixes and new features:
- Added an image.php file for displaying media. This is not yet abstracted into the framework, but will be in the future.
- Added a field to the settings page for adding in analytics code.
- Fixed a problem with IE7 and the dropdown menus.
- Explicitly send headers with AJAX responses, hopefully fixes some issues reported by Safari users.
- Added a Log In link to the header.
- Added code to load in translations.
- Updated documentation.
Enjoy! Let us know in the forums if you run into trouble.
This post is part of the project: Carrington Core. View the project timeline for more context on this post.