- John Resig – A Web Developer’s Responsibility
- Did you ever stop to think why Twply needed your account information when there’s search.twitter.com? Now they just sold all the data. – FriendFeed – also another reason why you should care about your passwords.
- The Path Ahead
- Recovering a corrupt iTunes DB on an iPhone
- MS Word is smart
- Mobile devices as development machines
- TV Watching and Happiness
- Plugin Review: Simple:Press Forum – may need to check this out, the theme on the demo site is a little rough on the eyes though.
- I told you AT&T sucked – not terribly surprised here.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…