- Facebook’s New Terms Of Service: “We Can Do Anything We Want With Your Content. Forever.”
- What really happened at Ma.gnolia and lessons learned | FactoryCity
- blackrimglasses – Retweeting is Killing Twitter, and More Histrionics
- Home | Recovery.gov – it’s amazing to watch government change in front over your eyes overnight.
- Copying the Wrong Thing
The key ingredient I see in successful apps, Mac or web â€” and, really, in creative commercial endeavors of any kind â€” is that the creators are building something they themselves love. Thatâ€™s what you should copy.
- A Survey of Rel Values on the Web
- Hardware Fatality List | corey gilmore’s blog
- SAN FRANCISCO IN 100,000 TOOTHPICKS
- How To: Hackintosh a Dell Mini 9 Into the Ultimate OS X Netbook – tempting.
- tecosystems – Who’s Going to Build the App Store for the Enterprise?
- GFMorris.com – Why I Use Fastmail – I only wish they had better webmail.
- Identi.ca Tools | Open Parenthesis – this is exactly why I abstracted all these URLs back in the 1.5 release.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…