- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year – “My work at Crowd Favorite has been very rewarding. It is also has been nice knowing the stability in both of our jobs.” Keep up the good work Sean!
- Touchpad – Remotely control your Mac. – This is a very clever idea.
- Google Nexus One docs get leaked: $530 unsubsidized, $180 with plan – Boy Genius Report – first business expense for the new year. Though I really want one with a BlackBerry style keyboard (I’m fine with the smaller screen tradeoff).
- The new Blackberry Lookalike Android v2 | Startup Meme – Unofficial Facebook Guide – Want! Why hasn’t an Android device with this form factor reached market yet?
- The Tablet – “Like all Apple products, The Tablet will do less than we expect but the things it does do, it will do insanely well. It will offer a fraction of the functionality of a MacBook but that fraction will be way more fun. The same Asperger-y critics who dismissed the iPhone will focus on all that The Tablet doesnt do and declare that this time, Apple really has fucked up but good. The rest of us will get in line to buy one.”
- Android device in a Blackberry form factor – I haven’t fact-checked all of this, but it’s an interesting thread.
- Tags run amok!. Many-to-Many: – “Social software is stuff that gets spammed.”
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…