- Instant email is good for nobody : Devin Reams – I don’t do it intentionally, but I’ve noticed that when I can’t respond to a support request for a day or so people get the answer from the documentation or an FAQ more often than not.
- Firefox ported to webOS, PDK to blame for this madness | PreCentral.net – very cool.
- Make: Online : Death Star watermelon – awesome.
- Open Source Community Personality Spectrum – nicely summarized.
- Surfin Safari – More Web Inspector Updates – webkit is definitely making strides as a viable development browser.
- Daring Fireball: It’s Not the Control, It’s the Secrecy
- inessential.com: Notes on being a nice person online who sells software – some good stuff here, like most good advice it can largely be summed up by “don’t be a dope”.
- Coming Soon: Multi-Tasking on the iPad with Many-Device Apps – ReadWriteCloud – very cool.
- iPhone 4G: is this it? – Engadget – when I can get it on Verizon, it’s my new phone.
- Two weeks at Google – Bogle’s Blog – over the last few years I’m learning to value many thing I previously hadn’t. interesting to see how the big boys do this.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…