- Hyperbole and a Half: The Alot is Better Than You at Everything – brilliant!
- Apple Confirms AT&T Has iPhone Exclusivity Until 2012 – well, crap. I just had my daily dose of AT&T-sucks-don’t-even-think-about-it-you-moron today too.
- Whats Next for Me (But Not Yet!) Johns Blog – congratulations to John, and thanks for the great job at the helm of Mozilla.
- Reading Books on iPad and Kindle: A Comparison Johns Blog – I have a similar experience, but read far fewer books than John.
- Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950 – USATODAY.com with follow-up: The Tax Foundation – A Closer Look at Popular USA Today Article Claiming Historically Low Taxes – interesting. (thanks John)
- Licensing for the Federal Government – FOSS FAQ – I’m curious to see the answers on this.
- Health care law’s hidden tax change to launch 1099 avalanche – May. 5, 2010 – Hopefully they fix this before 2012.
- BlackBerry Wins As A Phone But iPod Touch Is Tagging Along – I’m starting to miss my BlackBerry + iPod touch combo.
- IEEE Spectrum: Backyard Star Wars – whoa! (thanks Jeremy)
- This Is Why Im Serious About Backups | GFMorris.com – you *will* need backups.
- Tweetage Wasteland : Are We Really Dumb Zucks? – when you put something online, the only way someone else sees it is by transferring to their own computer first. When that happens, you just lost control.
- See my prints at Maker Faire, May 22-23, 2010 – Beautiful stuff.
- Video: Back in Black – Glenn Beck’s Nazi Tourette’s | The Daily Show | Comedy Central – *sigh*
- Important changes to post type and tax registration – WordPress devs take note.
- Preware Hits Version 1.0 – I need to get this installed on my Pre – there are some pretty cool patches out there.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…